British company established in 2010 developing products to enhance minimally invasive surgical performance. You will be working in a close knit team you will have access to all key members of the business.
You will manage, motivate and direct the technical group to achieve its goals.
Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Manage and lead technical team
- Must exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of the assignment methods and in selecting techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining resolution.
- Develop and maintain the company outsource supply chain
- Assists in planning schedules, budgets and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- High decision making within the boundaries of agreed policies based on available data.
- Work to best practice at all times, including Health and Safety, Design Excellence, Intellectual property, supply chain management, Quality, and otherwise to company policies.
- Medical device R&D experience
- Good degree in an Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience in process characterisation and validation including GAMP
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, 9001 and related quality standards and procedures
- Ability to manage and lead production projects
- Project Engineer
Experience and understanding of any of the following would be desirable:
- Process excellence tools DoE, six sigma etc.
- Product Design (general)
- Design transfer to manufacture
- Keen to work in the rapidly changing environment of a small company
- Plastics manufacture and injection moulding
G2 Clinical and Professional Resourcing are specialist recruiters for a wide range of positions including clinical trials, R&D, Quality, Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, Project Management, Project Engineer, Manufacturing and Operational positions. sales recruiters for sales executives, sales representatives, account managers, medical marketing, business development managers, medical sales, healthcare sales, medical equipment, medical devices, disposables, surgical tools, ophthalmic products, capital equipment, ultrasound, wound care, endoscopy, anaesthetic, cardiovascular, dental, pressure care, mobility equipment, urology, sutures, consumer healthcare, respiratory, infusion, optical, trauma, orthopaedic sales, sports medicine.
Region: West Midlands
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Sector: Medical devices & Diagnostics