Job Ref: MD 9236
Job Title: Clinical Support Specialist Training Advisor – South East
Salary + Bonus: Up to £35,000 – £38,000 + Bonus
Territory: South – Bristol, London, Southampton, Guildford, Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells, Brighton
- My client currently have a new vacancy for a Clinical Specialist in their IV team
- This is a new role as part of their new product launch in the Peripheral IV market
- The role will involve liaising with nursing staff in hospitals as well as the company’s sales team
- You will be focusing on supporting new trials, implementations, product training and support post sale.
- Full product training will be provided and strong career opportunities await the successful candidate.
- Candidates must be a registered nurse with experience with IV lines
- Ideally you will have worked in a clinical advisor role previously but not essential
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and the ability to build good relationships.
- Self-motivation, drive, excellent organisation and communication skills, and the ability to work unsupervised are core requirements
- British company that both distributes and manufactures a range of products
- Has experience exceptional growth over the last 4 years
- Excellent product portfolio with new products in the pipeline
- Opportunity to develop with the company
£35,000 -£38,000 basic
G2 Healthcare Resourcing are specialist sales recruiters for sales executives, sales representatives, account managers, medical marketing, business development managers, medical sales, healthcare sales, medical equipment, medical devices, disposables, surgical tools, ophthalmic products, capital equipment, ultrasound, wound care, endoscopy, anaesthetic, cardiovascular, dental, pressure care, mobility equipment, urology, sutures, consumer healthcare, respiratory, infusion, optical, trauma, orthopaedic sales, sports medicine.
Region: South East, South West
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Sector: Medical Products
Type: Clinical Specialist